What information do we collect about you?
The information/data we collect from you comes directly from you in connection with you using our services. This includes:
- Identification and contact data which includes the data that you directly provide to us during registration, when entering your information in the user account, when you are ordering services, when you participate in our projects or events and when you contact our customer support team. We collect your name, username, telephone number, email address, date of birth, payment data, and postal address among others as you are required to submit when accessing our various services.
- Data about the device you are using, which we collect when you use our services. This includes IP address, browser, operating system, and device type.
- Website usage data, which includes things like the country from where you are visiting our site, time, date, and duration of your visit to the website
- Data on the use of our services, which includes your account settings, your trading strategy, your account balance, and the login and logout information
- Data provided to us by third parties like social media operators of the social media account you decide to link to your trading account with us.
What do we do with your data/information?
We primarily use your data to manage your account and also process any orders you make with us including withdrawals.
At times we also email you some of our products that you think you may like
How do we store your information/data?
Your data is stored in a remote server that uses full security protocols. We only keep your personal data for a period of 5 years after which we delete the data.
What are your data protection rights?
- The right to access you’re the data we have about you – You have the right to request FT9JA to provide you with copies of your personal data. This service may cost you a small fee.
- The right to modification – If you believe FT9JA has the wrong information about you, you have the right to request FT9JA to rectify or complete incomplete information about you.
- The right to expurgation – If you desire to erase your data, you have the right to request FT9JA to erase it.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your data by us under certain conditions.
Our website uses functionality, and advertising cookies to improve your experience on our website through:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding the services and products you are interested in
Cell Number: +234 813 846 2394
WhatsApp Number: +234 813 846 2394